Thursday 5 April 2018

Things to do on a rainy day!

Yesterday was a rainy day. We were all stuck in the house all day so I had to fill the day with activities to entertain my two little ones. When we woke up my son wanted me to read him his books and other rhymes he loves . He wants me to sing rhymes many times during the day too. After breakfast they got to watch their favourite programmes on TV while I was doing the dishes and putting things to order. I had run the washing machine the previous night and he helped me unload it and hang the in the drying rack . He absolutely loves helping me  and he knows all the clothes who belong to so he says the name  every time he gives them to me to hang. Being in the house all day is going to be very messy so you have to be prepared for that. We like moving from one room to the other where we have different toys and books . Building blocks is a great way to make my son concentrate for some time while my daughter plays with music toys like dog by fisher prices and other soft toys. Another thing to do that we didn't is  to put a rain coat and boots on and go out when rain stops. Its  a great way to fill the day and of course very enjoyable for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes i am lucky! I didn't gain too much weight during pregnancy. I was 52 kg when i got pregnant and after pregnancy was weighing 63 kg. ...